Monday, June 26, 2006

whips & Dominance

it's just after 4:00 in the morning, I drove in from Seattle after a pit stop at Jim's. Border was a breeze, I had actually forgotten that it could still happen that way, without lineups or incidents.

The drive home was really me coming down from teaching the Women's Intensive. We had to cover so much information in those 4 hours that there were only two short breaks about 6 or 7 minutes each. This is the class that I'd been wanting to teach for awhile and I saw after today's class, that we really need a full day if we want to make sure that we cover all of the areas we want to discuss. The wheels are in motion and a full day intensive is to follow. How exciting, a series of classes on
Woman's Dominance.

This morning though, prior to my class, I had a private coaching session as well that lasted 90 minutes. With two classes yesterday and then today's, that's 9.5 hours of educating and empowering for me. I'm feeling drained. Duh, I'm up at what is now bloody 4:23am, yes, I'm drained and tired. (almost)



My email has been broken for longer than I care to admit - it will be a month this week. Oh I'm so pissed off that the mere mention of it could almost send me to tears.

Awaiting me on the computer was an email from a dear dear dear sweet man who graciously and kindly set me up in a whole new mail program. It is good to have friends that have skills and who believe in what I do. Thanks Damon.

I should go to bed now and the reason I've been up so late is that I had to manually enter all of the data from the old program into the new because the Export button was broken. Took me 4 hours and 40 minutes to do it and now it's done. I'm so tired it's incredible and the sun is coming up, I can see the sky line changing already. And all of you are sleeping, missing this magnificent silent morning view.

Did I mention that shortly I'm sleeping with my brand spanking new whip as in just finished yesterday, Joe Wheeler whip and it's RED and all mine. Delivered to me at The Wet Spot this afternoon. More later and perhaps a photo too, I'm so thrilled to own such a beautifully sculpted toy and treasure.