Tuesday, June 27, 2006

busy beaver, cock sucking

Ok I must confess to being a tad bit elated. This morning in a private meeting, I was hired by Little Sister's to teach at their store this Fall.

Six 6 classes to be precise, from September through December on Thursday evenings.

Dates and topics are not on the calendar as of yet, but I had to spit the news out as it makes me happy. This is BIG huge news for me and something that I've been aspiring towards for some time.

Then as we finished our bookings I handed over my most recent wish list of sex toys / books and was told that I could have one of everything. Lucky me. :) Deborah Addingtons new book "Play Piercing", new male masturbator sleeve toy and cocks, lots and lots of cocks (ok, dildos) among other things.

This busy little beaver is now sitting naked at the kitchen table typing away with the fan blowing on me. It feels good but it's time for me to make my way down the hall to my room.

Late this afternoon I'm driving to Squamish to teach my Cock Sucking class to a sold out class of women at Trinity Romance Shop. 25 seats filled, now that is awesome!

It's time for me to pack up the equipment and toys necessary to make a workshop of this nature so successful...

FYI - neither dildo or masturbator were words that my spell check recognized this saddens me. What can be done to fix this problem?


Enjoy the sun everyone.