Tuesday, June 27, 2006

long shot for sure

Some man saw that tonight on my calendar I'm teaching my Cock Sucking class to a class of women, he felt compelled to send this letter to my Jennifer account at Libido Events just a few short minutes ago...


From:
To: jennifer@libidoevents.com
Cc:
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 12:41 pm
Subject:

Hi -

I am a male ..

Just browsing your site as I always do ... and interesting that you have an event in Squamish today for woman only.

I am from Vancouver, not local ..but working here today ... thought I would take a long shot lol .. if your looking for any volunteers for your excersice .. I am good looking young (30) .. pretty good shape...

Thought I would try .. I am not shy .. Let me know if you need anyone ..


NOTE: name and email address was removed to protect this man from the wrath of all the women in tonights class who I'll be sharing this piece of mail with