Thursday, June 15, 2006

massage and a date

arrived promptly on time to my 9:00 appointment this morning in Vancouvers Mt. Pleasant neighborhood.

the massage:
Ki greeted me at the door, I removed my boots, we hugged and I was given a tour of the home that is both where he lives and where he does his healing, transformational work. After a meeting of the heads, we descended to his massage studio.




In to the studio where walls, blinds, sheets, towels, everything before me was stark, clean, refreshing white. Of course, there was the inevitable massage table in the middle of the room, perfectly set up and awaiting, me. Little else for me to concentrate on in the room, I was already feeling good about all this as I removed my clothing and laid myself out as asked on the table, under the white flannel sheet.

Ki asked what I wanted AND needed from the massage today, then proceeded to rearrange me on the table, to his liking and told me to no longer work my body in any way, but rather, to let him move me. Once everything was aligned, he blessed both his work and me and off I went, in the zone.

Submitted to his hands, elbows and fingers as they worked out long held knots in my muscle groups and breathed a different type of breath on the constant encouragement of the healer working on my body.

It was 75 minutes of bliss and when it was over, I was blessed yet again as was the work and then left alone to center myself until I was ready to sit up, dress and resume life again.

An incredible way to spend a morning.

Then, still in a foggy haze I got in my car and drove right home.

Where I promptly removed my boots [yet again] and laid down on the sofa sleeping for 2 hours.

And now I'm awake feeling like I'm on top of the world.

the date:


The man I wrote about the other day that I've been seeing, well we have ourselves a hot date on Friday night that has plans to go something like this...

I arrive to his house and we have dinner together. He cooks, lucky me! Then I'm to be given a bath, massaged, then pleased beyond words sexually. His comments the other day "just treat me like a sex slave/pet, pussy worshipping pet" were certainly heard. Now to see how this pet / slave performs.

Perhaps I should make a report card and grade him? hmmm, thoughts!

I'll likely tie him up tight in rope and leave him bound while he brings me to a state of nirvana. If he's really lucky, that is.

One more sleep...