Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sex coaching & swim lessons

this morning I had a 3-hour private coaching session on male masturbation and relationship sexual growth. Thanks George for allowing me to borrow your office to see my client, you're the best!

My second time meeting the man who was my 10 am appointment and it looks as though not only will I be seeing him again but I may well be meeting his wife next. What a journey I get to go on with the people who trust me with themselves in coaching sessions. Remarkable people share themselves in trust with me.

It always amazes me how fast a few hours of discussing pleasure, sex, desires and fantasies can just roll on by.

At 3:00 this afternoon I picked my daughter up from school and we went and hung out for a couple of hours taking care of some domestic chores. Time for swimming lessons at the local pool and off we went together. I'm not often available to watch swim lessons, today was the first in this set that I managed to catch, thankfully.

Off with my boots and socks, rolled up my jeans as I walked across the pool deck barefoot dragging a chair with me until I was positioned in the line of sight of my child's instructor's group. Was my daughter ever happy to have me there waving at her across the water and admiring the new swim suit that Grandma bought her last week. My baby is no longer a baby but rather a young girl becoming a teenager.

Walked in the door to home this evening and have been sitting on the sofa ever since in over the knee, orange and red plaid socks & a black high cut panties with no interest in cooking or moving. [at all]

Tomorrow morning I've got an appointment to meet with a new resource in Vancouver to talk about the city as a sex-positive place to do business, love and play & how we can potentially network together. Afterwards said resource is going to give me an hour long massage. (as this is what the service is: relaxation massage, tantric massage or tantric coaching, sexual healing etc)

Now I'm updating the website and having much stress doing it. *yucky* When this horrid task is over, I need to get some work done on my two new classes...

Flirting To Get You Noticed


and

How To Be Sexy


Have something to offer me for either of these classes? Do tell, I'm all ears and looking to you for input.