Tuesday, June 13, 2006

oral sex / pussy worshipping

You can appreciate that I get a lot of kind and generous offers from people wanting to please me sexually in many different arena's. *smiles, it's a good life* However I'm not one to usually take someone up on their offer as sex with a stranger isn't rewarding for me.

It's flattering enough to be thought of by someone else and have them tell you but imagine my delight when the first line of an e-mail from the new guy I've been playing with started like this...


just treat me like a sex slave/pet, pussy worshipping pet, and we'll get along just great. There's never too much bondage, the more the merrier. NO leather would be a punishment.


he's definitely got a flair for catching my attention. And it pleases me me to no end that he's no longer a stranger.