Saturday, February 04, 2006

passing time

by 11:00 this morning I'd finished sending out the February newsletter to the Libido Events mailing list, this only possible because I was in bed at 10:30 last night. Curled up with my daughter, we drifted off to a peaceful, most necessary sleep together while listening to the wind roar through our city.


Now my child is laying on the sofa sans clothing, reading books as I work and shortly we'll head out to do some shopping. Tomorrow is Jim's Suspension Bondage class (which there are still tickets left for) and I need to head out to pick up the platters of food for attendees as lunch is included in the ticket price.

Tickets are now is stores for the March 3rd Naughty Party as I dropped them off yesterday. If saving $5 per ticket is a good deal for you, you'll be wanting to stop by Fetwear or Little Sisters to pick up your tickets.


Quite excited about my up coming Cock Sucking; the Hand Job, Blow Job class that I'm teaching later this month & also about a few new classes that are going to be released shortly for you all; these new classes are based on YOUR comments, suggestions and interests. As always at Libido Events it's my pleasure to bring you cutting edge workshops & events to meet your needs.

Later today if time permits, I'll write some about my experience yesterday with a tow truck, my broken car with both front wheels pointed and locked suddenly in opposite directions in the middle of the road at Georgia & Thurlow which left me sitting on my hood, directing traffic calling directory assistance.

Hello? I need a tow truck, NOW....