Tuesday, January 31, 2006

catch-up

the surgeon walked in to the room where I sat void of clothing from the waist up, clutching a paper sheet over my front side to keep myself from being chilled. Looked me in the eyes and said everything came back great, no cancer. Yippee!!

She pulled the sheet down from my breast, tenderly looking at the area under the dressing while showing me a couple of the stitches that have yet to dissolve. A scar along my left breast, just over an inch long and of course closed over, yet still needing two more weeks covered to heal "pretty", now marks my body.

This morning I'm heading out the door shortly to meet a man for a private consultation. Two hours of us sitting and talking intimately about his sexual interests and my pointing him in some sound directions while being a sounding board as well.

Sleeping for a whole day, it would be divine, however not very realistic. My weekend was so full, the Naughty Party was Friday night, Saturday was clean up from Friday, Sunday had Clitoral Revelations and with Jim up for the weekend there wasn't much sleep going on for me.

The most beautifully crafted spanker was made for me last week and I must say, it's sleek, pretty and a wonderful addition to Libido Events, thank you so much I. A spanker that folds flat, requires no tools and is not to heavy. Damn it's good to know talented people.

blessings

Jennifer