Wednesday, February 01, 2006

notes

my morning started with an appointment with a man again for some one on one coaching. We spoke of his gaining the skills and confidence he feels necessary to take his sexuality to a new level. When I have the chance to listen to another's story, it makes me that much more educated and compassionate about the vast range of issues we each face as we sometimes struggle to learn more about ourselves sexually and to come in to our own.

After our time together, I headed straight back home to sit at my desk, write a mail-out and send it out to the Libido Events mailing list. A couple of things, if you are on the mailing list and received that mail-out.

1. the Suspension Bondage class does not have tickets for sale at the door, only advance sale from local stores, Little Sisters and Fetwear. Tickets are limited so go get yours now!

2. my new Cock Sucking: the Hand Job, Blow Job class is for Women only, sorry no men

3. thanks again to Storm Brewing for sponsoring last Friday's Naughty Party and helping to make it possible

4. Andre, the foot massage was incredible, that you always make the time for me, makes me feel honored; I value this and our encounters

5. Midori's Erotic Foot Pampering class is for couples only, no singles of any sort. If you really want to attend, grab a friend and bring them along then



with dinner over fast tonight, it's shortly time for me to drive my daughter off to her Pathfinder meeting.

blessings

Jennifer