Friday, January 27, 2006

nooner Friday

my nooner with Doug made for a sensational afternoon. Made a quick lunch of prawns with rice and veggies and together we sat half naked at the kitchen table eating. This after my driving him up against a wall to molest him while lunch cooked. Haven't seen much of each other as of late, so I wanted his pants removed when in my presence. Keeps things interesting and provides me with excellent visuals.

After lunch, on my stomach flat on the bed, Doug massages me with strokes that worked out some of my stresses and knots. Down my arms, both shoulders and covering my back. The delicious feeling of being touched by someone, I drifted with my eyes closed and my mind blissed from the attention. No lotion, just firm pressure and high sexual tension. Did I mention yet that when he arrived to my door earlier I was scantily dressed in a new little sexy sheer number? Barely any of his weight on me, yet he straddles me dead center, the feel of his hard cock against my cheeks reminds me of what want feels like.

After the massage, I climbed on top and claimed my prize; his submission as I did things to him and made him do things to me. Delicious fun that made my thighs quiver and my lips drip with lust.

Panting breathes that were a combined sound of our efforts filled the room and wet stickiness covered us.

Thank the goddesses for nooners!