Wednesday, January 25, 2006

schools & orgasms

spent two hours locked away in a business meeting with O'My Body Discovery Products over on the North Shore. Then drove home to change clothes, heat & eat a slice of pizza and having one big wet orgasm in the middle of my bed, thank you very much to my vibrator.

Now I'm running out the door to pick my daughter up from school as we're heading out to the parents night at a high school we're interested in her registering for. This Fall she'll be a grade 8 student and no longer in elementary school and to register for a school out of your catchment area, applications to the school board are due in February so the hunt is on now, for the right school and the hopes of being accepted.

My daughter has some strong personal pursuits and as such what she needs from a school is unique. I'm willing to support her school choice by even moving our home to a different city, should she be accepted to the school of her first choice. I went to more schools than I count and because our postal code was what dictated I attend there. This is not what I want for my daughter, so I offer to her plenty of choices.

~~the wet spot in the middle of my bed will be dry by the time I return, some things like masturbating with a loud vibrator as a single mother, I prefer to play with in the middle of the day when my child is away~~

Jennifer