Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday catch up

spent the last hour or so writing the e-mail newsletter that is going to go out to the Libido Events mailing list tonight before I go to bed. It's already posted to the groups, the website is updated and now it just needs to hit everyone's in-box.

Earlier today I took my daughter to her friends birthday party and then on the way home stopped off at Little Sisters Book Store to drop off tickets to the upcoming Suspension Bondage class with Jim Duvall and Diva Midori's Hands-On Hand and Foot Bondage class. The advanced sale tickets are now in stores with the $5 discount. Get yours early and save $$!

I make my own tickets for Libido Events to keep the cost of events down for you and to make my life easier. I enjoy that I am able to accomplish on my own the business end of Libido Events without needing outside support. I'm proud to be a woman capable of doing this myself and at a level that I am able to maintain. (have a paper cutter you'd like to donate to a good cause? e-mail me, sex-positive education is the cause and I'm awaiting you)

While my daughter was out of the house this afternoon I climbed into the bathtub and soaked for awhile. Once feeling relaxed enough I took off my the bandages and protective covering from my breast to reveal my surgeons handiwork. Pulling all the tape off actually hurt a little but voila, with the packing removed, I was able to see that the damage done is rather minimal from the scapel. Now I just need a clear biopsy.

There are a few dissolving stitches on the high upper part of my left breast almost at the underarm area and about an inch long. There is some sort of tape over the stitches that I determined I shouldn't remove and so left it in place. Finished my bath, without getting the area wet and when I got out of the tub and caught glimpse of my naked self in the mirror, I knew that a little scar was no big deal, so long as I have life and love.

Tomorrow sometime I have to go and have a visit with my friend James of Storm Brewing. Storm is sponsor to this Friday January 27th Naughty Party and as always a true support of Libido Events and to myself.

Brendan, welcome home, I'm happy you're back and excited about our upcoming date. What can I wear for you and what plans do you have for me? Thanks for the call, it meant a lot to me to hear your voice as always.

I'm taking suggestions from those of you who stop by and read here; my sex-positive corner of the world. What would you like to know about me, or what can I write about to help you understand something better? suggest, suggest away!

Oh yes, my cell phone is missing is Seattle Washington somwhere and I've no idea where. Had a cell phone for almost two years and this is the first one I've lost. Not good, not good at all. You can still leave me messages as I'll be checking them but I won't be answering in person. I'll have to figure out this mess this week some time.

Jennifer