Saturday, January 21, 2006

state troopers

they told me I have dissolving stitches; I'm grateful for this small fact.

I'm sitting at my kitchen table here at home and my daughter is in bed, hopefully sleeping by now. We got in an hour ago after driving the I5 straight home from Seattle after my two classes at The Wet Spot this afternoon that I taught.

Ok, we didn't drive straight home. I was pulled over by a state trooper and made to show my ID and get a lesson on how not to follow the car infront of me to close as the officer who was behind me pulled me over to point out. No ticket and we had a nice chat about my being Canadian and then he sent me on my way and let me keep all the money in my wallet. [personally I think he only let me go because I was wearing my lucky pink cowboy hat]

It was a great day and I'm so happy to be home and almost in my bed to sleep. Tomorrow my daughter has a birthday party to attend and I again need to track down my cell phone that I've misplaced. I'm fairly confident that I left it at Bella's and Daddy can bring it back to me this week when he is here.

unpacking is already done and now it's time for my robe and slippers

Jennifer