Tuesday, January 24, 2006

late snack

tonight I taught Erotic Wax & Ice play. What a wonderful job I have to lead people along such an incredible path of sex-education and self awareness. Watching people gain new erotic skills pleases me greatly, thanks to all of you who attended.

Walked in the house rolling in my teaching luggage & setting it promptly in an out of the way corner of my office. In my daughters room to give her a hug and a kiss as she was almost asleep, then was so hungry that I filled the wok with garlic, butter, mussels, clams, mushrooms and snap peas. Stripped off all my clothes and sat naked eating the steaming hot delicious late night treat.

While cooking I spoke to Doug on the phone and we made a date for this Thursday, I've missed him while he was away, and eager to see him again.

While eating I phoned my Daddy and we got caught up with one another and made some weekend plans together.

My cell phone has been found, in Bella's car. She mailed it today to Jim in Bellingham and he will bring in to me on Friday when he arrives.

I'm very excited, I actually have my bed all to myself tonight, no partners in it and no child in it. And with my breast not bothering me anymore, I can lay again in my usual way as I drift off to sleep. [after a quick orgasm] Life is almost back to normal ...

Jennifer