Wednesday, February 22, 2006

first photo



last nights Hands-On Hand and Foot Bondage class with Midori was fabulous. Great event and certainly not the highlight of her Vancouver visit with me this time round. The highlight would be, Midori and Libido Events announcing that we will be doing a Rope Dojo together this July here in Vancouver. (obviously, more details will be forthcoming) Now that is sexy news.

On another note, this is the first photo that I've uploaded to my blog after getting the new camera for Christmas. I even managed to find a way to tag it with my URL, I'm feeling quite proud of my little independent self just now.

Time for me to drive to pick my daughter up from her after school class, followed by a quick dinner and then straight to Girl Guides. This after a private 3.5 hour long coaching session today. Another rewarding day...