Sunday, February 19, 2006

bowling then Rascals

what a Saturday night I had. First my daughter had a bowling fundraiser for her Girl Guide group. Along with another 100 plus people we (a small group of us mothers & daughters) put on this fundraising event to help offset the cost of sending our children to Guelph this summer for 12 days. The evening was a sell out and the silent auction a huge success, my daughter even having the winning bid on an item that had caught her eye.

Left from the bowling alley early and drove to Rascals where I marched straight into the women's restroom to change from Girl Guide mother to woman on the prowl. Stockings, heels, skirt, the whole girly bit and off I went to find myself some action in the dungeon.

Would have found a play date sooner but there were just so many people to say hello to. Before I even had my bags down, there were friends I'd not seen in forever, people from classes I've taught, others whom I've worked with privately, new people to be introduced to and then the Tops in the room who caught my eye.

Wanting to bottom and looking to be done, I was delighted when my old friend John came along and offered to whack the hell out of me. What fun I thought as I bounced over to the cross. Stockings around my ankles, garters tucked into my panties that were up the crack of my ass.

Floggers rained down my back and made me dance all over, fingers trailing creating in me waves of energy building, then the pound on the bottom of more...ooh that soothed my masochistic hunger. Single tail CRACK lands in the air, never quite on me. Feed my hunger I think to myself, then tell him, HIT ME, and he does laughing, over and over. CRACK CRACK CRACK and it looks just like the words all over my body, loud and bold. We hugged, I laughed, it was a good scene, it's rewarding to have friends who understand my wants.

There was a woman, on the floor at the feet of her Daddy, hands cuffed. I knew them enough to ask him if I could just take her and play with her. (jokingly of course, and only really to get a little rise out of her as she's sitting on the floor, never thinking a yes would be said) Low and behold, he says yes. We all negotiate and off I go with a woman who I'd never thought I'd play with but suddenly grateful for the opportunity to add this new experience to our relationship with one another.

Watching people float and drift is an awesome experience, making someone do it is powerful. Saw parts of my friend I didn't know I'd ever see and gained a respect for the level of relationship trust she and her Daddy share, and allowed me temporarily apart of.

Then there was my old friend, who pissed me off just to see. Made me want to drop the person to the floor and at the same time, give the most welcoming embrace to someone long absent and missed. How do you move on?

Was home by 12:45 and sitting cross legged on the living room floor back in my jeans and hunter green angora sweater typing and eating cashews and Hersheys kisses filled with caramel.

My daughter is in my bed sleeping, awaiting for me to crawl in next to her, draw her in tight and drift off myself. And that's what I'm going to do right after I find some pjs to wear because for the next few days, I need to keep my body covered as it heals.