Friday, October 28, 2005

news of the day

today is my birthday! hooray, Happy Birthday to me! Double digits, I'm now 33 and my mother phoned me this morning to tell me that I was actually born on a Thursday. Tonight, after working today all day I'm going to dinner with kara and a few friends.

this came to mefrom a group that I'm an active member of and that is a wonderful local place for women to meet other women for many opportunities...

BiGirls Vancouver (BGV) is a support and social
group for women in Vancouver and its surrounding
communities. Their mission is to provide a safe,
educational place for curious, bi, lesbian and
transgender women to meet and exchange thoughts,
concerns and ideas. Founded in early 2005 it has
rapidly grown to become one of the larger, free,
organized support and social groups for bisexual and
queer women in the Vancouver area. BGV invites all
queer women looking for a safe place, to join them at
BiGirls Vancouver


Have a great day and check out the calendar updates.

Jennifer