Wednesday, October 26, 2005

the little things

Updated the calendar with two new events. A Kinky & Naughty Christmas Pajama Party and something else, have a read here.

It was 1/2 way day to completion at swimming lessons today for my daughter which meant I got my minute long visit with the swim coach who told me virtually now new information but assured me she was doing well. The best part of the whole visit was that I arrived early and managed to watch the last half of her lesson which left her smiling like mad at my surprise arrival to watch her swim.

Saw this quote on that Printers message board on Kingsway "Success requires courage and discipline."

When I need to understand something or someone better, I use this as my guide...

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire."

- Aristotle

Took me about 20 minutes of gently buffing with a soft cloth and a gel cleanser onto my pink cotton candy knee high boots to remove the scuff marks from the Sexpo. Must confess though that those boots got a good work out that night at the sex positive play party so working out the scuffs was no big deal. I owed it as a thanks to the boots themselves. Tonight was the night that I took on that challenge and I managed to get off most of the offensive black skid marks.

Jennifer