Thursday, October 27, 2005

made me laugh & laugh

The woman at check out # 3 had a title beneath her name on her name tag that made me do a double take. As I'm standing there in line to pay this clerk I'm chuckling because her name tag has the title CBT Mentor.

Catching my breath to keep from laughing out loud and keeping my composure about me I ask this woman "what exactly does the acronym CBT stand for?" Clerk looks at me and says in a some what inflated tone of voice "I'm the Computer Based Training (CBT) Mentor." "Helping anyone with computer problems" she proceeds to tell me.

Nice I think to myself, wondering if I'm the only one who looked at her name tag and saw CBT, Cock & Ball Torture and wondered if they should tell her, only to decide to continue along leaving her and her name tag behind as a little laugh for the next "in the know" person to run across.

At this moment I could have taken my liter of chocolate milk and left on my break, but then the clerk said something that made me laugh out loud...

It really is a BIG title for such a little job.

that did it I laughed and laughed as that is so much my experience with CBT cock & ball torture as well.

Currently I'm in want / need of a set of sounds and a penis pump for my sex activist version of CBT, my Private Parts: Genital Play for the Adventurous class. Today standing in line to pay for my chocolate milk reminded me of this. : )

On another note, thanks so much Felicity for doing that hugely important pick up for me this afternoon and for the new pillow cases to go with the sheets! You rock.

Jennifer

Jennifer