Sunday, October 23, 2005

DVD to BDSM

My mom came to visit today and took my daughter and I out to lunch. I ate the most amazing piece of chicken with warm brie on top of it on a ciabitti bun - just delicious with fresh spinach, warm apple slices and fig jam spread over everything. My taste buds were dancing and it was a wonderful meal out. We were celebrating my birthday, which although not today, (it's actually the 28th) today is the day that my mom had available to visit from the island. A DVD/VCR player was what my folks gave me along with some other stuff. I was shocked, startled and most grateful for the gift, it will take kara awhile I'm sure to teach me how to make the damn thing go though. :) Lunch, gifts and time spent together for an afternoon, it was great to have all the 3 of us women together, then I came home and promptly fell asleep on the sofa for two hours.

Spent the early evening in at home then left to go to Rascals. Good times I had meeting a whole host of new people and touching base with others I'd not seen in a while. Wishing I had more time to spend out, but none available as daughter is at home sleeping in my bed awaiting me. Promised I'd be home by 11:45 at the latest and I left at 8:15pm.

Dark green shiny, low rise pants with closed toe, ankle strapped 5 inch stiletto black leather heels and a black leather fully boned corset, fishnet gloves from knuckles to elbows and a green/blue pair of itty bitty new panties barely covering my moistness. Toys were packed in my pink Tinkerbell rolling suitcase and I was wearing my pink fur trimmed coat.

Walked in the door of Rascals and within 10 minutes had set my bag down, scoped the place out and headed to the smoking lounge to find S. Negotiated as we were walking out of the smoking room and down the hall into the play space. Genital Play or CBT (cock and ball torture) whichever name you prefer but that was to be the game. Got S strapped to a table then bound each limb in pallet wrap to hold him in place firmly. Damn he looked so sexy in his shiny corset all pouty lipped, wide eyed, laying there with his cock exposed and vulnerable along with his nipples. Accented so beautifully by his corset - I love the look and he made for good eye candy for me all spread like that and tied and shiny tight in the center.

We played good SM games most on his body, some in his head and I enjoyed making him squirm and call out, seeing the beads of sweat roll of his brow as I captured a glimpse of his pout disappearing whilst he bit his lip to cope with the rich sensations going on between his legs. discontent, pleasure, pain, hunger, want...

S was fun and we must do it again some time, thanks for letting me on you. Caught my breath for a few minutes then went and asked someone that I know if he'd let me bottom to him, if he'd Top me in a scene. Saying yes and then the next thing I knew I was on a cross being hit with a very mean stick that the man bought at auction for $15. Damn it's got excellent bite and we had some good play time that left my panting and dancing, I enjoyed the feel of his hand on the small of my back, helping me to resume "the correct position" for the next strike by him. It was comforting to have his help in correcting me both for my own good and for his ease in working me over. Must do it again and soon too as we live extremely close to one another and there is no excuse not too now. Can you tell my lust is high for good play that has no strings attached?

Visited with more new people and some friends old and new. It was a good night but cut way to short. However, I'm just happy to have been able to make it out and to have been part to so many new experiences in one night. And handing out 2 for 1 coupons to everyone at Rascals was the right thing to do given that they can be used for workshops, bondage parties or our infamous naughty pajama parties. Which by the way we will be hosting A Kinky & Naughty Christmas Pajama Party in early December, info to be posted on the web early in the week.

I have to go and climb in my bed now with my daughter and give her extra cuddles as promised. We plan on sleeping in tomorrow and then grocery shopping for back to school lunch supplies.

Jennifer