Sunday, October 30, 2005

bondage in public

my Daddy left a few hours ago and I'm already missing him. He arrived in last night and took me for a wonderful birthday dinner and brought me a present.

Wrapped up securely in a rope harness over my chest and through my crotch, criss-crossed over my body and under my evening's clothes, my Daddy took me out for Indian food in a quiet little North Shore restaurant. We ate great food and enjoyed our time out together and alone before heading right back home to be together. Bondage in public and under my clothes, very erotic.

The rope between my legs, separated my labia, so that all night as I moved about my inner labia was always rubbing against hemp rope or the fabric of my slacks. Not used to having anything tickle my inner labia, the feeling was obviously very distracting. So distracting in fact that by the time the ropes came off hours later, they were more than damp with my girl juice and I was more than ready for....

33 cane strikes across my bottom for my birthday with a beautiful red cane from Bad Juju then had fabulous sex until shudders were running through each of us uncontrollably.

Curling up in bed together, wrapped safe in the warmth of my Daddy I slept well. And with the extra hour due to the time change the whole evening was great for me. Today we went shopping and I managed to come away with the most amazing black wool, full length to my ankle bones winter coat that my Daddy says will keep me toasty warm all winter.

Apparently I needed a new coat so that my complaining about being cold would be stopped while getting in and out of the car and also so I can now discreetly leave my building in kinky clothes and be completely covered up in the escape. : )

Dinner on Friday night with friends for my birthday was spent at a tapas bar. I've really been spoiled this birthday weekend with gifts, love and attention by those close to me. It feels good to be so loved.

Jennifer