Thursday, November 03, 2005

where my time goes

Lunch at Wild Rice yesterday in downtown Historic China Town. Incomparable in atmosphere & decor as a restaurant than any I've dined in for some time. With a business lunch crowd yet we were able to talk all through our lingering meal with good service. What a great venue and the menu offered up tantalizing offerings that made my mouth water and later served as such a visual delight.

Met with a client at Wild Rice for a few hours of intellectual discussion about [local] sex positive culture and given all the ingredients, who could not enjoy a teaching moment like this. Excellent food and with someone whose hired me to teach them what I know and am passionate about.

Then last night L came over and we had a couple of hours together visiting. Not enough time alone, yet it allowed us to catch up some sans children. Before she left to go home, I asked her if she trusted me. Glances all around, almost blushes I believe then says "sure I trust you." "Close your eyes" I say to her as I approach with my Paul Frank cosmetic case. Unzippering it I withdraw one of my birthday presents and remind her to breath and not to hold her breath. I watch her hands go to her mouth to cover her fear, a smile on her face that trembles slightly. "You can hold my leg if you like to steady yourself, because I'm going to push me new cattle prod into your right calf once" I tell her. (I wait to see is she runs for the door or screams or even open her eyes, but nope, sooooo)

Inhales air rather sharply, eyes, spring open quickly and her hand is already rubbing the targeted site of my attention and affection. My heart beats faster, WOW, she let me do this to her. Hm, store this thought, this moment away, so next time we play together, I'll have something more about her to fall back on. She will do scary things for me and she's got the softest eyes. When she speaks about her life, her compassion is what moves me most.

Then tonight was my dinner date with B. Yummy! We literally shared a meal together and sat side by side in pushed-together chairs at the table. The Whip in East Vancouver is just off of Main Street at East 6th and as of late remodeled. A date is a good date, when before the dinner is even over, you've been invited out again and asked out by name. He's off traveling for a week now but once returned we'll be on a date again. I even managed to get myself kissed. Let's see what happens next time we go out.


and my cell phone died today while accidentally being in water. Email me privately your telephone numbers again those of you know who need me to be reaching you. jennifer@libidoevents.com


Jennifer