Sunday, November 06, 2005

returning home

I just returned from Seattle where I spent the weekend with my daughter. At the The Wet Spot on Saturday afternoon I taught two classes Women's Dominace class & a Women's Only Masturbation class, what a great afternoon I had as did all the women who joined me. Thanks so much to all of you, you rocked!

Someone emailed me their blog link with a write up about their experience at the Vancouver Sexpo a few weeks back, check it out.

Here is the Wicked Womyn website as well, go and have a read.

I'm in love with the most amazing people. Jim, Allena and kara are my chosen family and the family that keeps me feeling grounded, safe and loved. I love many others but these people are the ones whom I feel the closest to and whom I'd always go the extra mile for.

Time for me to go and unpack the suitcases now. One is filled with our clothes from the weekend and the other with all the sex toys that I brought down for my Between Our Legs: Masturbation for Women Only class. Thankfully the border in either direction was not interested in looking inside my suitcases. I feel sorry for the ones who open my bags then get all embarrassed. Don't most people travel with 40 odd sex toys in their own personal pink Tinkerbell suitcase? I'm blessed, I suppose.

My cell phone has died and with it all of it's phone numbers inside of it are gone as well. If we talk on the phone, would you mind emailing me your number so I can get you loaded into my new phone once Fido ships it. Email those numbers to jennifer@libidoevents.com


blessings

Jennifer