Monday, November 07, 2005

thank you note

A man whom had some questions about his sexuality spent some time talking with me about his situation privately and also attended the Vancouver Sexpo in October. This is an email I received from him the other day and after a name change here is his kindness

Hello Jennifer,

It is polite to send thank you notes when someone does something nice for you, so here is mine. I originally contacted you about a month ago because I was having difficulty orgasming and this, either as cause or effect, was effecting many aspects of my life. I can say now that I no longer have that problem, and it is thanks, in part, to you and your organization. Your advice and suggestions, as well as the Sexpo, which forced me to be more open about my sexuality, have given me a new confidence to pursue the life I desire. I cannot thank you enough, you do people more good than you could possibly know.

My sincerest gratitude,
P


it's emails like this that make my sex activism so rewarding!

Jennifer
sex activist