Monday, September 05, 2005

domestic bliss

I've been in a domestic state of bliss this long weekend. Spending precious time alone with my daughter with no agenda and catching up on the zillion of little things that build up and never get dealt with around home.

Sponged the border in my daughters room, hung more photo's down the long hallway, cleaned the porch off, emptied out my car trunk, did laundry, caught up on personal calls and banking, bought groceries and back to school shopped. Cleaned out daughters closet and dresser drawers, made a pot of clam chowder soup from scratch and took some to my neighbor as he'd done me a favor awhile back. Vacuumed the house and cleaned up after the cat that we're looking after right now for kara.

September is In House workshop short for me as I prepare to unveil the Libido Events Vancouver Sexuality Empowerment Conference scheduled October 14-16. My time is so needed to work on the outside classes that I've been contracted to teach for other groups and of course finalizing details for the conference endeavor that between all of that, motherhood and poly partners, I'm done.

After the conference is over I'll resume a regular teaching schedule of In House classes/events. In the short term should you wish to hire me as a personal coach or guide in sex positive culture, please drop me an email as I am available for private work.

The advertiser on the front page of the Libido Events web site has changed, go and have look and then click through to see what wonderful products they offer.

Jennifer

PS. check out the new category on the right side of this page, scroll down a bit till you find "Toys In My Box"