Saturday, September 10, 2005

work & pleasure today

So what if I work both today and tomorrow from 9:30-7pm! Tonight I'm
going to finish work, drive home quickly, shower and step into some
provocative hot little number then get my tired self over to Sin City
for some fun and action!

I plan on dancing and playing up a storm tonight and would love
nothing more than to run into sexy people all night long that I know.
If you see me tonight, stop by for a hello, it would be
great to catch up a little.

Bringing some toys with me in the hopes of finding a willing er um,
victim, or two or three to play with in the dungeon. And maybe
someone in the building will be gifted at massage because I'd like
nothing more than to lay back on the pool table, a coffee
table or across someones lap tonight to be rubbed down by some
sexy person.

Time to get dressed for work - hope everyone has a good Saturday and look
forward to see you this evening at 23 West Cordova for Sin City.
*remembering that a night out like this is only what you make of it*

hugs

Jennifer