Saturday, May 14, 2005

play date & Sin City

It's a quiet Saturday morning at home here for me. I'm sitting in my robe at the computer and listening to Diana Krall on iTunes, the patio and bedroom windows are all swung open for fresh air and I can hear little noise save for nature outside. It's nice to be able to enjoy this bit of peace.

Late yesterday, I phoned an old friend (an SM male Top) and left him a voice message asking him if he'd be interestd in having me over later in the evening for a spanking and some flogging. I left the request / message and shortly there after received a call back from him and he was laughing. It's not everyday that one checks their messages to find one from a woman asking to come and submit to your Sadism so you can nurture her masochism and lustful desires. But bless my friend, he did just that.

We did some quick, pre play negotiations over the phone and agreed I'd show up at his back door at 10:30pm and be ready to play. Everything ran on schedule and I was in by 10:31, down to my panties by 10:35 and bent over a spanker in the middle of a candle lit great room by 10:36pm with a glow starting on my bottom shortly there after. It was a good time and when we were done we sat and talked for a couple of hours with me wrapped up in my blanket that I'd brought from home and then it was time for me to get dressed and head home.

And now tonight, well tonight is a whole different story....

I'd planned on playing with Kara this evening at Sin City downstairs in the dungeon but she phoned me this morning at 8 to tell me that she and S are now unnable to attend. This means that I get to pack a bag of toys & rope and head out to Vancouvers largest fetish night to see who I can find to torment or who finds me to make a request for play. I've been going to Sin for 4 years and even spent 2 years running the downstairs dungeon for them when they first openend. Years later now, being able to go back to this place to dance, play and lust after all the eye candy is such a joy for me just because I remember the early days so well, that to attend and have no responsibilities is such a cool experience for me. My plan is to find some one that I'd like to Top and to also find someone that I may like to bottom to as well.

There is a very dated photo of me here on the Sin City pages...
under Dungeon and I only point this out because Jim likes to tell people that it's me, and yup it is, that's me when I'd only lost the first 20 pounds in my 80 pound weight loss. Things change, my weight changed years ago now and I've luckily managed to keep it off. With the pace I keep, it's not surprising though.

A good portion of my night tonight although being personal will end up handling Libido Events business. It's the way it goes around here, I do what I'm most passionate about, so there is a fair bit of cross over between my work and my pleasure. I like juggling it and being able to slide from one to the next topic or person - yet I understand how some people need distinct seperation between work and pleasure. I must admit that I find it a tad bit laughable now and again doing business with some one while one or both of us is half dressed. I can do business anywhere and don't mind to most times, but when the right person has my attention I don't want to be interupted for anything and that includes business. Funny thing is, I never know when this will strike, some times it happens and sometimes not - let's hope some one catches my attention tonight and that it's enough of a diversion to keep me from work.

Before leaving for Sin tonight I'm heading over to a sex toy party hosted by a friend of mine and the bi support group that Kara is apart of. Jenn has for me a new strap on for me titled " Flame". I'm anxious to get my hot little hands on it and to strap it on myself and see what new types of opportunities I can create for myself with this new extension of my love and self. he he ha ha

Some where along the way today I still need to send out a mail out to the Libido Events mailing list about this Mondays A Little More Than A Slap & A Tickle class that I'm presenting and also some more information about the
Michele Serchuk Erotic Slide Show - Photo Tales With the Photo Diva on May 23rd.

The phone is ringing and I should really answer it as I rarely do - then check the back log of messages that are surely waiting for me and call some people back.

there is always more to do, than there is of me to go around....

blessings

Jennifer