Sunday, May 08, 2005

having my cake & eating it too

Mothers Day morning and it's beautiful outside, what a great way to start a Sunday. Not as great perhaps as waking up next to Jim this morning all warm & cuddled up after a weekend of bondage and sex play. And not as wonderful as being parent to a child who has taught me how to balance life's pleasures and how to love unconditionally. But still a beautiful Sunday none the less.

It's true, Friday night Jim had me all tied up in rope, my limber body contorted for his amusement, easy access and personal pleasures. I had the opportunity of sinking into the fog that surrounds me when I'm bound and had just a blissful time all night submitting to his whim and demands. Some times there is nothing better than having no control and trusting some one enough to give that control to them so that they can drive you some where that you never would have been able to get yourself to. Suffice to say we were up to the wee hours of the morning playing around.

Jim woke up and returned to the States Saturday morning, which of course left me here at home cleaning up from a night of wild adult times and playing the best parts over and over in my kinky mind. My otherwise spotless living room had covering it's floor a large blanket (to prevent carpet burn), lube, condom wrappers, hemp rope, more hemp rope, clitoral electrical stimulating devices, finished glasses of water, canes and clamps. Oh my, what a night we really did have. Once things get started and the play begins, time disappears and all that is present is my desires and my partner. And in this case, it was my Daddy and damn, it was a good night.

Yes, then Saturday, wearing my mom hat I took my daughter and we had brunch with a friend at the local IHop. Said friend was returning my daughter to me as she had spent the night at her home Friday night with her son as they are good buddies. Just as we returned home from brunch the phone rings and my daughter's girlfriend invites her overnight. 6:30 pm she leaves for another sleepover (which means I owe sleepovers to other parents now) and I return home.

Worked for awhile early yesterday evening and caught up with a couple of friends on the phone (I hate talking on the phone) and in email and then my Daddy returned from Bellingham to spend a bonus night with me. When Jim arrived we stayed in talking and cuddling together on the sofa for hours. Before he arrived, I'd filled the living and dining room with tea lights and had the place smelling of lavendar. The couch was covered in a big comfy blanket and there was at the foot of the sofa - massage oil, hand towel, condoms and lube. I was on the sofa, naked and waiting for him, just the way he likes.

I've no idea when we finally got to sleep last night, OK, more like this morning, but sleep did happen at some point. Then I awoke to Jim leaving for home and Mother's Day in front of me. Before my daughter returns this morning I need to phone my own mom to wish her a Happy Mothers Day and tell her how much I respect and love her. Today is beach day, we plan on hitting a beach for a long walk together, mother and daughter, this is such a good day for this too. Early this morning I was busy sending out a mail out to the mailing list at Libido Events and now a Blog post and I'm almost done writing and doing the bulky load of work that I needed to accomplish today.

Next, I'm off to the shower to remove the residue of all the good loving that I've enjoyed, then on to Mothers Day. The day that honors me as a woman and as a mother and the day that I'm going to get the present that has my dear child giddy with happiness to give me. I'm just blessesd, I get to have my cake and eat it too.

blessings

Jennifer