Sunday, April 11, 2010

Poker, Scotch, Cigars & Women

Friday was Jason's birthday and there was quite the celebration that took place.

After last years party I threw for him without him knowing, I wanted to do the whole surprise thing again.

He knew something was going on, but what it was, eluded him. He was a wee bit fearful and it showed. I found it amusing to watch him be antsy over my plotting and scheming.

I threw a surprise party for Jason's 39th birthday and invite some of his work buddies and another good friend of his too. The party was themed SINFUL.

Scotch, everyone attending was too bring a bottle of to share.

Cigars, bring one to smoke or some to share.

Poker, bring money and be prepared to play.

To make the evening even more exciting, I invited along four of my most lovely and provocative women friends.

The women were assigned the tasks of pouring the men drinks. Lighting their cigars. Fetching snacks for the gentlemen. Being visual eye candy. And of course keeping them stimulated with neck, arms, shoulder, scalp and chest massages.

The guys loved the attention, and they were in their zone being waited upon by women dressed to the nines in alluring evening wear.

As the evening progressed, we women undressed one another and left our outfits aside for our fine lingerie that was underneath. Kissing girls had plenty of male attention.

And of course, there was sex of the live performance variety. Sex machines, fistings, strap-on's and other unmentionable pleasures were all enjoyed by the women only. The men played poker and we were what one might call, the back drop.

Jason had quite the evening as did his friends. Some of the guys were completely overwhelmed by their friends good fortune to have a woman such as me for a partner. That I created such a party for my man and his friends was more than these men could have ever imagined for themselves.

Next year is Jason's 40th. I should start now the planning to make sure it's another memorable birthday. I love him that much.