Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kink Diet

It struck me the other day that I am not my usual dominant self as of late. It's been a while in fact. Don't get me wrong, I still am a Dominant with the desire to do dark things to others. However I currently lack the energy and eventual follow through necessary to pull off the big scenes that I love to create.

The images of what I would do to someone are constantly in my thoughts. I certainly do not lack imagination.

Play partners are everywhere, I need not even have to look for them as they throw themselves before me.

Implements I have in abundance, in fact an entire room full in our house. The tools to deliver a punch are all within reach.

Play space I have, 3000 sq feet of it, a dedicated playground with everything imaginable.

Perhaps I need to bottom to someone before I can put out as a Top again.

Either way, one thing is certain. My hunger for play is still there, it just seems that I have been on a kinky diet lately.