Friday, April 30, 2010

Dick Size

Sometimes I have to laugh at how absurd life is. This was a posting on Craigs List, and it ended up in the Best Of section.

What's most amusing about this is these two guys reaction to the mere notion of one another girlfriends seeing their junk. Further, who really cares who has a larger penis? Why, I mean really, why do they care?

Have they not heard the old saying "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean"?



Penis Measuring

A friend of mine and I have been having a long-standing argument about whose penis is larger. We've tried having our girlfriends confirm to the other the exact size, but neither one of us buy it. I don't want to see his penis and he doesn't want to see mine. I don't want my girlfriend looking at his penis and he doesn't was his looking at mine.

So... We just need a girl to look at both of our penises (individually) and then to both of our faces say which one is bigger. We can't pay much. $50.