Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jack & Jill Memories

No two Jack & Jills are ever even remotely the same and last nights was no exception. Ten men and nine women took part, plus Jason and I.

There was plenty going-on, oh my. Three queen sized beds pushed together to make a group play space is where most of the action centered. Some others sat on the sofas or on chairs while voyeuring and solo playing.

Upon the beds laid out in quite a stunning spectacle was six women. Each of them started with a sex toy in their hands and quickly had said items between their thighs and nestled deep inside.

Three different couples were playing on the gyno table, the padded bondage cage and under the pagoda too.

There was jacking and there was jilling.

There was girl on girl all over the place, one huge girlpuddle even.

Some woman came on a mans head while standing over his flat out body on a bed.

Jason and I had monkey sex for an appreciative audience.

Another couple was busy having reverse cowgirl sex and she worked him over so sweet, I watched transfixed for awhile.


I fisted a woman for her first time --- lucky me and oh so lucky her. Here breasts were so soft in my mouth.

Women were laughing and popping off orgasms. There were four Hitatchi's in use. Lubricant was everywhere.

The moans were lovely and the cum divine.

I watched a lovely couple 69.

And I witnessed explosions from many many men.

Women were giddy with lust and one another.

Many of the attendees had never met one another before.

It was a most enjoyable way to spend an evening amongst new friends.