Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All Things Sex [5]

Fuck the Catholic Church and their self serving agenda. I am so bloody tired of their propaganda, blaming, lies and bigotry. They, as an institution should be condemned and held responsible for all the damage they have done to society as a whole.


I was contacted a couple of months back by a woman named Natasha and asked to teach a series of classes at her Adult Consumer Trade Show in Kelowna. She was unable to sign my contract though and never did send me the deposit check and now I know why. Read this article in today's Kelowna newspaper. I have many friends who are adult vendors who she scammed out of money. The lawsuit begins and I am just thankful that I wasn't dragged in to this mess. My policy for signed contracts and a 50% deposit of my fee sure has served me well in this case.

Next month I am Europe for a few weeks. Can you recommend any amazing sex stores or facilities I should be visiting in Paris, London or Berlin? I'll have time on my hands and checking out local sex culture is something I am very eager to do.


A teacher (who happens to be a lesbian) has been told to work from home here in British Columbia. Let's see what our Provincial laws have to offer this woman in terms of protection from such discrimination. CBC wrote an article on the offending school Little Flower which claim they have parents worried she could "lead students into homosexuality".