Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mockery of the Perfect Penis

So yesterday I made a post about the man who wrote to me about his "perfect penis" and how he has a "gift". I have received numerous responses regarding this letter and they have all been silly and fun.

That post of mine inspired yet another reader to send me this

Hi,

So I’m a relatively attractive almost-28-year-old. I take issue with the recent claim by a relatively attractive 28-year-old, as recounted on your blog, that his penis is perfect. My own phallus has always received positive reviews and I will not ignore a gauntlet thus thrown. If he wishes to engage in a dick-measuring contest with the world, let it hereby be known that he will not be unopposed! The aesthetic qualities of my penis can be substantiated by miscellaneous photography, with and without adhesive googly eyes.

You are also welcome to perform in-person measurements and other examinations and evaluations, as deemed appropriate, pleasant, and/or entertaining.



This is exceptionally funny to me for a variety of reasons.

1. I know the man who wrote me the above email.
2. I have touched the penis of the man above and find it to be noteworthy.
3. I have an actual photo of his penis with googly eyes on it (courtesy of his girlfriend)
4. My friends penis would surely and easily win any contest against yesterdays perfect penis.


Ok, this now concludes me mocking the man who gave me so much to laugh at. Back to regular scheduled programming.