Friday, August 07, 2009

Blow Up Doll



The first photo is my good friends P. penis, wearing googly eyes none the less. His girlfriend sent it along to me after we all were discussing her creativeness in donning his pecker with crafting supplies. The man's penis has girth that is quite impressive, many have met it in person and been in awe.


This second amusing photo was taken Pre Pride, in a Mc Donalds parking lot at Boundary and Lougheed which is where we assembled our vehicle and props with a group of friends. The man in the pink hat, is blowing up Barak. The whole matter had us laughing greatly, it was 9 AM on a Sunday morning too.


I'd write more, but hey, apparently I am having premature labor, as told to me by the doctor in the hospital. Yup, another visit to visit Labor & Delivery this afternoon. It's all the effort I can muster to avoid stress and any work right now.