Thursday, August 06, 2009

Hodge Podge of Stuff

Cute story that came in email from a girl friend that brought a big smile to my face.

" not sure how Christopher and I started talking about this. I think we were discussing babies or something and I mentioned how your little one has been nicknamed "Pickles" and he says "Why Pickles?" My reply was "well, they have just nicknamed him that until they find a forever name for him." He looks at me and says "they could call him Gold (just while in the belly)." I question and say "Why Gold?" His response was "Well, when he's born - he'll be priceless."

I have been putting off dealing with an issue that is rather distressing to me. I was faced with it a few days ago, but thanks to bed rest on doctors orders and being told to relax and not get riled up putting this item to the back burner has been necessary. Which is good because it has given me time to calm myself down and sort through my thought process on how to address the problem.


A most unique link has shown up in a variety of places in the last 24 hours, so I'll just thank David for leading me to it. It's swimwear/undergarments for the um, well....aroused man. If you are man and are looking for party ware, or someone outfit your male partner for bedroom play, I highly recommend their products for the stunning visuals they provide.

My mother-in-law arrives tomorrow for a few days.

Tomorrow night is Speed Dating at The Lounge. $40 for men, and $10 for women and BYOB, (beer and wine only) Dress to impress, this is for Lounge members only. There are still some spots left for you to reserve, so get on it. 8 pm - 11pm / jennifer@libidoevents.com

We found a camper for our camp out, thank you everyone who wrote me with gracious offers.

I need a local photographer to do some head shots of me in the next week, or two. I am able to come to you, or if it suits you better, we can use Libido Lounge. Drop me an email if your available to assist me with this. Thanks.

This morning for breakfast I ate a large slice of Mango cake, courtesy of Renee. It was delicious. I only did this to make the baby happy though.