Monday, October 26, 2009

Orgasms Inducing Labor

Every time I masturbate and pop off an orgasm, within one minute I have a huge contraction. This then sets me up for at least 2-3 more over the next short while.

The orgasms are so intense and necessary for stress reduction, yet they produce anxiety as I really do not want to go into labor until the second of week of November minimum. Especially given all the commitments that are currently before me, having the baby now would be crazy.

So should I give up orgasms and masturbating and throw caution to the wind, or should I keep having O's and praying that they do not induce actual labor? I am uncertain at this point.

This afternoon I saw a coaching client and taught him a class on the G-spot and I even brought in a model for this demo class - it was very well received and went great.

Then this evening was my class for women on Dominance in the bedroom. A great group of women gathered together to learn and become inspired and I am confident our two hours together left them feeling more confident and so desiring a chance to put their newly acquired skills to use.

Then I came home and answered email, before passing out cold. So tired. So weary. So pregnant and sore.