Thursday, October 29, 2009

More hours in a day please

My plan for today was to deal with an assortment of issues that have been demanding my attention.

Next week Thursday - Sunday is The Taboo Sex Show and this year I am the lead educator. With this pressing project before me I have a lot on my plate on a tight schedule.

Currently I am working at packing my teaching bags for each of my ten classes, this task requires much forethought and planning. Also I am writing out my attendee handouts for the thousands of people who will be in class with me, and cross checking these with my corporate sponsor to ensure proper product placement.

There is a small boat load of swag in our house, and trying it all out before the show is critical so I am able to best offer feedback on each item and refer people to the appropriate new products.

The handouts for the show still need to be proofed, formatted and sent of to the printers. I'll just add this job to the list of things still not complete. I'm grateful though to have L. who just whips these into shape for me in no time. (after I send her the data, and yes darling, I'm getting close)

Shopping for more fabric and accessories for the massive vulva and penis was most successful, the highlight being that I purchased the testicles today. Luckily I even managed to drop everything off to the wonder-woman charged with assembling and making these creations from my verbal cues.

A stop at my doctors office had my left arm with an H1N1 vaccination and the right arm with the flu shot in it. Getting this done was a huge relief.

The post box was full and I just stuffed its contents into my purse and left fast, because the bank across the street also needed to see me.

As it was raining and it coincided with my traveling home, I made myself into Super Mom and picked up the teenager from school today. She was most happy to see me. 1. because I normally don't pick her up and 2. because her school had a bomb threat two hours before so they had been locked in the gym, phones off and scared shitless as the bomb squad marched the hallways and rooms with bomb sniffing dogs.

Came home to push paper, and make my way through all the mail. A Purolator package needs to still be picked up tomorrow and I need to return to the bank, but for the most part, most things that were truly pressing were taken care of today.

Tomorrow I'll be packing The Lounge, running the Sensual Massage Night and if the stars line up in heaven, napping between these two big things.