Saturday, October 17, 2009

Animal Play

You have to understand, my in box sees a lot of email and some of it is is obviously unusual given that people write me about most things sexual.

From time to time, I am met with a letter that strikes me as odd. Not usually by its subject matter, rather in the why it was sent to me. I have heard, seen and done a lot, so it takes something out of the ordinary to really make me take notice. I have many answers, and opinions but some things are just out of my league or area of specialty while others just remain a mystery.

Let me present Exhibit A from today's emails addressed to me:

dear jennifer

i am a slave girl into BDSM with my master for almost 1.5 yrs. my master wants me to play the real life role of a human cow girl without having a baby but yet producing milk. I have got no detailed idea about what a cow slave actually need to be. can you plz help me and let me know your experiences or something from which i can learn. how long are the suction cups to be used. i have 34B cups. are they enough to be a cow girl? or suction cups can increase them? plz let me know some basic and informative details so that i can start...

sasha


I'll be honest, not only am I confused after reading this, but I am also not going to bother responding as it is just really fucking odd. I presume that since I am pregnant and lactating that this person thinks I can "help her out". NOT!


*Sighs*

Some days my job is just bloody weird and I regret having to open my mail program at all.