Thursday, August 20, 2009

Earth Shaking Orgasms

Yesterday I had eight inches chopped off my hair, it will take some time for me to get used to the change. I do like how much cooler it makes my neck and back feel, though for countless years, I have had long hair. This new do, will take me a bit to get comfortable with.

Dinner last night was a resounding success with a whole bevy of new art hung on the walls and a bunch of new DVD's donated as well.

Yesterday while at the Obstetrician, he gave Jason and I the a-ok to resume our sex life, which has been on hold for a few weeks now. Though he was rather clear, that no semen was to enter me as it can cause uterine contractions. So, condoms it is.

Tonight is the big night, we are going to shag, I am going to orgasm and so is Jason. We both may just cry in delight.

If both your feet are planted firmly on the ground around 5:45, you may just feel the earth shake.


This Saturday is The Lounges Naughty Party, and it is now at 70% sold out. There are still tickets left, so if you want to attend, then drop me an email and I'll get you included on the guest list. It is set to be a night of high energy, lots of play and great people.

Our next New Member Orientation is on Monday the 24th, so if you are seeking membership to Libido Lounge which permits you to attend our events, then you'll need to reserve yourself a space in this mandatory class.

I appreciate all the feedback regarding Baby Registries and due to everyone's positive responses I shall in fact be adding myself to the one at Baby's R Us.