Saturday, August 22, 2009

Surrounded by Opportunities

We are two people away from having a full guest list for this evening's Naughty Party. It should be a night to remember for many people.

This afternoon I have had four contractions, and I have been told by the doctor that this is ok and not to fret about it. At-this-time. I have been told what to look for in symptoms and should they arise I will be contacting him, but in the mean time, I am attempting to take it easy and not think about the tightness in my belly as my uterus contracts. Thankfully with no regularity or increase in discomfort.

We are having a house full of people over this week for dinner. What started at inviting 10, turned into 12, then 14 and now sits at 20. I had to stop somewhere and the group that is converging upon us is lively and great fun. It should be a riot to have some many folks over to our new house for a meal. There are some preparations that need to be done, and tomorrow I hope to get to that part.

Ideally I believe that tomorrow Jason would like to make the trek down to Wreck Beach and being that I don't want to disappoint him, I may just agree to give it a go. It is not the drive there and walk down the stairs that does me in. It is the day spent in the heat, then the pregnant waddle back up all those stairs in an exhausted state after tonight's big event that concerns me. However, I want to go and I know how happy it would make him. So tomorrow if it is sunny out, and your trying to reach me by email, Good Luck with that. I'll be naked at the beach with my handsome man at my side.