Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Go, Go, GO

There is plenty on my plate today.

The June calendar planning is making me want to pull my hair out. We move mid month and it's hard to plot and plan events when ones entire home is boxed up being transported from point A to point B.

I have however managed to make two big decisions around Junes events. The first is that we will be offering Speed Dating For Sex Singles for the first time, and the second being that we will be hosting our last Sultry event till the Fall and it's happening on a Saturday!

The rest of the June calendar should be uploaded in the next day or two. Goddess help me.

I must make an attempt at filing some of the paper on my desk or it is going to get lost amongst all the boxes in our half packed home. There is banking that needs done today and a trip for some fruit and veggies would help restock the fridge and make me feel like I'm not slacking on domestic matters.

Later tonight is my Cock Sucking and Hand Job class at The Lounge, that should be a real riot. There is still room left for any members wishing to reserve for it.

Reservations: jennifer@libidoevents.com

Finally, I find myself in need of a little help from my women friends. Though I've managed to lose weight so far now into my pregnancy, my breasts have exploded an entire cup size and my body weight has shifted already so that none of my slacks fit any longer.

I need maternity pants and dresses. Where shall I go for such things and be able to find them attractive and trendy along with a not so hefty price tag? It's not like I'll be wearing them again, as this is my last baby. Please send me some names please of best bets in the GVRD area, with particular attention to Burnaby if possible.