Monday, May 11, 2009

Love & Friendship

Late this morning into the early afternoon I taught a class to a group of inmates in prison. Today's discussion was on the practice of safer sex and how one negotiates for sexually intimate play with another.

Feedback from the inmates is always so heartfelt and warm. They really value the learning opportunity I present them with and I in turn feel that they teach me so much. It really is a win-win situation.

My classes have developed for correctional facilities and now include seven, packed together in a series or taught individually. The most advantageous though is to have a group run through the whole series as we bond more over the time together week after week and the disclosures become quite intimate and thought provoking.

Yeah, so normally I'm all chatty. Not right now though. Tonight I am fatigued and weary and have nothing more to write about. Pregnant life is knocking the wind right out of me.

I did want to shout a HUGE Thank You to everyone who has written such positive and kind letters over the last week. Your kindness and friendship mean a lot to me, and I value having each of you in my life. Some of you I see often and others not so much but you are all important to me and I sure appreciate your support and love.