Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Achieving Goals

The last four months of my life have had me on a serious high-on-life. We've been to Cuba as a family, my love proposed marriage and I accepted, we're in the process of buying a new home and now I am pregnant as planned. Business at The Lounge is good and I have taken on numerous long term work projects which are easily making my income increase exponentially.

My long term goals are all being achieved in short order, that's for certain. My head is reeling still from all the changes, yet I have so much support of family and friends that I am not feeling overwhelmed. This is all good news.


It all makes me feel worthy as my investment to my career has been filled with a lot of sacrifices and work.

My family life is so incredible and lacks the emotional roller coaster that so many I know face. It is a blessing to bring a baby into a home filled with such love.

The sense of self that I struggled with for so many years, has pulled together in the last five years to a place where I am stronger than I ever thought imaginable and capable of even more. Where once drama had a place in my life, now the comfort of peace, joy and celebration fill me up inside.

I am gifted in what I do. I hear this from multiple differing sources every single day. My work touches people, transforming their lives, relationships and self esteem. I try to not speak from ego, rather stating of how even I am in awe of what I offer to those who seek me out. It's not that I thought I couldn't do it, rather that maybe there was another better suited. There isn't. It's me, and I work hard to believe in my own worth because then I can continue to serve my practice and business in such a way as to have pride in all I do.

I dream still. I dream of more time to relax, a bigger facility for the Lounge, more travel, a healthy baby and my Masters Degree on my office wall. These are not pipe dreams either, they will all happen and in short order too. These are my new long term goals. Celebrate with me as I start bringing them to fruition next.

Because you see, what ever I dream of or want, I always get. I can accomplish anything.