Monday, April 13, 2009

Scott Paul Designs

I spent some time being groped by a good-friend and professional pervert the other night. The man makes adult products that are incredible. There is nothing cheap about his creations, these are pieces destined to become your favorites in your whole collection.

The inspiration behind each item is unique and certainly not a copy, though a few things are an older staple item, made vastly better by the materials used and the attention to detail to making it spectacular.

Scott Paul and I have been eying one another for years and crossing paths for more years than I care to admit. We both make our living doing adult work and as such have a healthy respect for one an others investment in our chosen craft.

After Scott and I spent some time catching up, I took some time to talk with him about updating some of my toys. This meant he recommended a few things for me to add to my 12 kits. These are kits, with twelve of each item for when I teach interactive couples classes.

I fingered and gushed over this.


And fell head over heels for this.

These beauties are now apart of my teaching collection. I am such a lucky woman to be surrounded by such devious people that are also friends.

After a great discount, I came home all bubbly over my latest acquisitions.

Thanks Scott.