Sunday, January 04, 2009

Worth bragging about

I am surrounded by many, many wonderful friends and volunteers.

Today my man and I ran Member Orientation and another dozen people, were processed through as members of Libido Lounge. A half dozen men and a half dozen women. Sweet.


That RC is always at my side, and so lovingly, well it is just a dream come true. His efforts to assist me with my work load, are so appreciated. With out him, much of what I do would go unaccomplished or be half complete. I love him dearly.

After Orientation there was an hour long break so we could set-up for Exploratorium. Half of the new members from orientation stayed on for the next event, and another eleven joined them, making the head count of attendees seventeen. Add in eleven volunteers, plus myself and you have twenty nine people. Everyone sampled our booths, and everyone was laughing, exploring, pushing their boundaries, facing fears, learning new techniques and meeting new people. The event had such a great turn-out, despite the weather being so cold and the yucky snow.

It took eleven volunteers to make Exploratorium happen. Each arrived on time and shared their skill sets and enthusiasm with all. That I can count on these friends monthly for this awesome event is huge, they are the back bone of the Lounge, the glue, they are all members themselves and share my passion for Libido Lounge and sex positivity.

I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart. Know that each attendee today who sampled your booth and it's offerings entrusted you with themselves and this happened because I trust you. You have earned my respect, trust and admiration and freely it is yours.


Some of you I love, and all of you I admire. I am honored to call you all my friends and blessed that you gift the Lounge with your time.