Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bondage & Body Painting Photos

I have spent the better part of the past few days, readying myself for next week. You see for four days, I am engaged in a massive undertaking.

Since 2002, I have been with The Taboo Sex Show, and this year is no exception. I am on contract with them and teach classes from my Erotic Arts Curriculum for the show each year.

This year I have eight classes that I am leading and my time slots are by far the best attended of all. It is a highlight of my year to teach for them as I look forward to January as the time I get to meet so many sexual explorers all at once, and over such a condensed period of time.

You'll find me teaching
  • Tie Me To The Bed Posts Please
  • G-Spot & Female Ejaculation
  • Pussy Licking Good
  • Cock Sucking: the Hand Job, Blow Job class
  • Wild Sex for the Uninhibited
Here is the schedule, so you can plan to attend some of my classes.

Aside from my classes, this year I was also hired to coordinate a team of wonderful people who will be working at the show for a booth. It is a real joy to be such an integral part of such a phenomenal yearly event.

In 2008 I traveled with Taboo to Edmonton and to Calgary and in the coming months will be going across the Prairies continuing my merry educating path. I so love my life.

Anyways, I went back into the archives of my professional portfolio and pulled forth two photos from the 2003 sex show. Enjoy the memories, many of you knew me even back then.


This is my then partner Jim and I on stage teaching "Tie Me to The Bed Posts Please to the audience. 2003

This second photo is of me airbrushed/painted - this is how I wander through the show one day. 2003