Thursday, January 22, 2009

Proudly Not The Norm

Finding my groove has been a life long challenge.

I have never really felt like I fit in to societal norms.

It has been a constant quest for me to feel as though I was home and at peace in the world.

When I found sex culture over a decade ago, a sense of calm washed over my existence.

I was able to be true to myself and my desires finally. Peace and a purpose were now on my side.

It has been an revolution of change these past years and one that I am most grateful for.

My life has been radical, and inspiring.

The future holds for me even more change and variety.

I am excited for the possibilities and fatigued from the journey thus far.

What keeps me going, is being held up and supported by so many people and the shared belief that my purpose is critical for so many others, aside from just myself.

We are sexual pioneers and explorers and the rewards are beyond the average persons wildest fantasies.

I wish us all luck.