Friday, January 23, 2009

Cuddle Party Vancouver

Last night was our first ever cuddle party, and it was hugely successful. Everyone had a great time and it was decided without a shadow of a doubt that we must do it again. Thus was born, our most recent new monthly event. How exciting!

Tonight is Sultry, our couples only bath house event. And Saturday is a Member Orientation class, then later on I am teaching a three hour class at a private women's only party, before returning to The Lounge for Dungeon Players. I am going to be exhausted by the end of Saturday.

Sunday is my infamous Interactive Couples Only Cock Sucking & Pussy Licking class, then it is all over. I can come home and have a serious nap, and turn my computer's auto respond on.

We leave for Cuba at the crack of dawn on Monday morning.

I am so excited right now - soon no more work and another country to go trek through and lounge in.