Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girl on Girl Sex

She wanted me and I knew it. Her voice proudly calling me Ma'am all evening had won my heart over and plumped up my dominance to a new high.

The party was well underway, everyone around us was lost in their own activities. It was time for me to go for her.

I told her to sit in the tall bondage chair and to open her legs wide, she needed to be spread wide for me to have ease of access to those tender bits she is always hiding away.

My bag of hemp rope was dropped next to her on the floor. From it I withdrew green, red and natural colored rope. Her eyes widened, as if to say, "Oh really". Chuckling, I pulled a length of rope through my hands, smiled coyly and nodded.

As I tied the first piece of rope around and around her chest and tied it down behind her back with her already secured to the chair, I watched her expression change. She became focused. I fed the second piece through the first and made a beautiful chest harness, then with a third and fourth piece of rope, I bound her arms above the elbow, leaving her in a flapping position.

Each calf was tied to a chair leg, solidly. Her bare pussy fully accessible, viewable and filled with the heavy musky scent of want. She looked nervous but giddy, I was pleased.

The upper thighs were each given a length of rope, to keep things easy for me. Exposed is how I wanted her to feel and how I wanted her to be for me.

When complete she was unable to go anywhere and many were admiring her beauty and good fortune to be bound so tight for what none knew would happen next.

I went and got a cold drink for us, leaving her with a spotter. Upon my return she called out to me, "Ma'am, what are we going to do?" Huh, we are not going to do anything, I am going to do somethings to you, and you are going to submit ran though my head. I smiled, and kissed her inner thigh slowly once, twice, three times over. She moaned.

With no where to go and at my mercy, I felt the wave of power rush over me that happens when chemistry is present.

Her breasts were made to hurt, in a sweet and seductive way. Clamps, pinching and biting, she looked beautiful as the waves of discontent washed over her face. Her nipples were hard, and stood out at me demanding more. I gave in, and hurt them again. Only for her would I do so. She squirmed, I worried about how she was processing things, so I kissed her mouth, to ease some of the ache.

Her mouth melted in to mine as her tongue slowly crept in towards mine. I let her have this privilege. Little velvet licks went back and forth between us, I could feel her gasping into my mouth. She quivered. I was pleased.

My fingers dug into the sweet flesh on her thighs, digging to find some nerve bundles, then when accessed I lifted them high and watched her cringe. Beads of sweat appeared across her brow, she looked very uncomfortable, so I did it more. She complained out loud, and I put a clamp on her tongue to keep her quiet, and two more clamps up her nose. She appeared upset at my placement choices, and I was ok with that.

It was so easy to get her riled up, she and I both needed to do this together. I asked for help and a few women gathered around.

We tipped backwards the bondage chair, with her tied to it. Scared was all you saw on her face. Her head and the top of the chair were low now, and her crotch was high.

I plugged in my Hitatchi and turned it on. Smearing a big glob of lubricant over her pussy I ground that vibrator right into her sweet pussy. Over and over, I ran it over her clitoris and along the length of her labia, she writhed, groaned, smiled, laughed and all too soon forgot my earlier meanness.

For at least twenty minutes, she was masturbated and tortured with forced pleasure till her hair was matted with sweat and she was breathless. When it looked like she couldn't go much longer, I invited five women to come and help me finish her off.

Five beauties gathered round. One woman sucked on her right nipple, another bit and twisted the left nipple. A third woman sucked face with her while another pulled her hair and stroked her head. The fifth woman ran her hands along her body and I ensured the vibrator was set at high now and pulsating with determination and accuracy.

By the time the scene was winding down all five women who'd assisted, plus myself and the bound woman, were all on a bed together. As I untied the ropes that had bound her for so long, her struggles were evident by the deep rope marks that had left memories across her body from her struggles.

We cuddled for a short bit, and when she said "thank you Ma'am" I felt that familiar rush of power that makes me want to control another.